Please check out the full magazine on Issu at Art Knapp Spring 2019 Online Magazine. ... read more
COVID-19 Update June 1, 2020
We are now open daily from 9:00am – 5:00pm
- We are continuing to limit the number of customers in store.
- There is only one entrance and exit (entrance is at annual greenhouse sliding door/Perennial area, and exit is at cash desks.)
- Debit and credit are preferred for payment. We are accepting gift certificates. Cash can be used at check out three ONLY.
- We will address all returns on a case-by-case basis. Some items may not be returnable, but we will deal with those on a case-by-case basis as well.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is to be respected at all time. There will be taped lines for cash line ups, and limits to amount of people in seed section, cash lanes limited and protected with plexi-glass, etc.
- All debit machines will be sanitized in between each transaction, and staff will be washing hands and changing gloves frequently.
- Customers and staff who are visibly ill or cohabitate with someone who is ill need to stay home.
- No public washrooms available.
- Giftware department is now open to the public. There is one entrance and exit to the area only, and other departments cannot be accessed through this area. Please always respect social distancing of 2m and limit your touching.
- Fashion department has now re-opened and is open 9-5 daily. Fashion team member will ask you to use hand-sanitizer before entering the area, and there is a limit to 4 customers in the department at a time. Please minimize the items you touch. All items tried on will be held off the sales floor for 3 days before being put back out, and fitting rooms will be sanitized in-between customers.
- The information desk is not available.
Looking for seasonal help?
Visit the garden section of our website to find seasonal information about keeping your garden, yard and house plants looking beautiful. This month? Companion planting for insect control.